The nine people charged in connection with the death of a a 37-year-old woman in Wilsonton on May 6 have had their charges upgraded to murder.
She was transported to Toowoomba Base Hospital where she later died as a result of her injuries.
Police say the following people have been charged with murder in addition to their initial charges of two counts of assault occasioning bodily harm and one count each of enter dwelling with intent in company:
• A 29-year-old woman from Roma
• A 32-year-old man from Wilsonton Heights
• A 28-year-old woman from Newtown
• A 29-year-old woman from South Toowoomba
• A 25-year-old man from Wilsonton Heights
• A 34-year-old woman from Harlaxton
• A 29-year-old woman from Kearneys Springs
• A 23-year-old man from Toowoomba
• A 25-year-old woman from Stuart
All of the nine people charged are scheduled to appear in Toowoomba Magistrates Court this afternoon.