Once again there is so much happening around our region this weekend, and we don’t want you to miss out!
So to make things easy for you, we’ve compiled a list of activities that you can get involved in, check it out below:
Thursday 5th May
- Voice of War, an ANZAC Story
- FREE Show, at the RSL starting 7:30pm
- You’ll hear of the mateship, sacrifice, bravery and humour of our ANZACs
Friday 6th May
- Charleville State High School Trivia Night
- Arrive 6pm for a 7pm start
- Teams of 8 per table
- Cost is $15 per head, or $120 for a table of 8
- Contact the High School if you want to get involved
- Live Music at Hotel Corones
- ‘Trophy Husbands’
- This awesome entertainment kicks off at 7pm and goes until late
Saturday 7th May
- Charleville Comets vs Augathella Meat Ants
- Game played in Augathella
- Head on out to support both our local teams
- Project WASTIDs Park Golf Afternoon
- Kicks off at 3pm, goes until late
- Market Stalls, FREE BBQ, live entertainment including bush poet and comedian Greg North
- Check out the newly installed Park Golf and have a game or two!
- Quilpie Cup Races: gates open 11:30am
- 6 races
- Competitive Haulmark Fashions on the Fields
- Live music until late
Sunday 8th May
- MOTHERS DAY
- Don’t forget to spoil your mum today!
- Hotel Corones are putting on a special Mothers Day Lunch or Dinner
- There will be a roast & desert
- $30 per head, and bubbles on arrival!
- Country singer Alec Becket will be playing live from 1pm – 4pm
- Take mum out for a wonderful afternoon
If there is something we’ve missed, do not hesitate to send Louise an email to email@example.com and she will put the event on the list and spread the word.